Followers

Thursday 2 August 2012

Scapbooking again with Heather.

Heather and I had a great day yesterday, we started (eventually) at 11am and finished at 9pm Between those times, we completed two, 2 page layouts, had lunch, went to Pt Adelaide to pick up Heathers Kaszazz order, came home, scrapped and scrapped, had a yummy dinner prepared by my dear heart, and them continued scrapping. All in all it was a lovely, relaxing and laughter filled day. Thanks so much Heather. xx

Here are the two layouts we did. the first one is a master class, and the second is a beginners class, the first one took about 5 hours, sooooo much prep work to do, but sooooo much fun. The second one took about an hour. Heather had never seen this technique before and was a little unsure of what to do, I've made quite a few cards with plated chevrons, (they look particularly effective if you use a strongly contrasted double sided card and chevron the fold)

Hope you like these, cos I sure do! all products are Kaszazz of course.


Master Class Page 1

Master Class page 2




Beginners Class page1


Beginners Class page 2


I really like the soft colours of the masterclass, I love Hydrangeas! and the vibrancy of the beginners layout really suits the personality of my late sister Maggie, seen on page one with her son in law.
The photo on the second page shows Maggie at the time of my niece and her husbands wedding  with all her family around her. A lovely happy time for them all,
A lovely vibrant lady now at peace.

I've added additional flowers to my layout, and both my photos are landscape, which are I think the only changes from the original Kaszazz layout.

Hope you feel inspired by these to give scrap booking a go.

Happy Crafting,
Beth


1 comment:

CathyC said...

Wow! a very productive day, Beth ;-) Love the Beginners' layouts - will keep that in mind next time I get to do some scrapbooking ;-)