Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Timeless scrapbook layout

I decided to use this Kaszazz scrapbook layout to show some photo's of my elder son, who by the way is now in his mid 40's. In this layout he ranges between 14 and 16 years of age.

I really love the way you get immersed in memories when you do scrap booking! besides the absolutely delightful layouts, I love the memories doing them invokes. Time to reminisce......

I did the big photo page as per the suggested layout, but the page with 6 portrait pockets, I changed to suit me.

I'm going to do this one again for my younger son (also now in his 40's) as I think it's a really nice male layout.

 I've made this 6 pocket page my first page for this layout, as it fits perfectly with the reverse of the layout I did of Jaime_Leigh a  week or so ago.


All these photo's were school photo's which is why they much better than anything I could produce, my photography sucks to say the least!


If I didn't already have an excellent Kaszazz consultant, I'd even consider becoming one. Not that I have the time or the inclination to go out and do workshops. I like doing my craft at home.

Hope you like these layouts. Thanks for visiting my page today, hope to see you again soon.

Happy crafting,
Hugs,
Beth.

No comments: