So, I'm now back in action and have a few photo's to post.
After this post, I probably won't have time to post until after our European holiday, we fly out of Australia on September 23rd, and return on November 14th.
We are fly to Rome and pick up a 21 day cruise, after that it's off to Venice for a couple of days, then we head to Germany to spend a couple of weeks with my brother and his family. After Germany we head to Ireland (Northern Ireland) for a week with one of my sisters and hopefully catch up with other family members if they can get over from England. Then we head off to Hong Kong for a couple of days before flying home.
I find the worst thing about this trip is what clothes to pack, as we are going to be crossing seasons, so it's going to be layering, layering and more layering with maybe some thermals thrown in for good measure.
Anyway, back to the focus of my blog CRAFTS!!!!!
The first two cards are my samples my Monday ladies group made last week. I've decided to try and make a feminine one and a masculine card each week, see how long I can come up with ideas for the men.
The Samples for the ladies for this coming Monday is Calendars, Heather and I had fun today making the samples, we did some feminine, and even two masculine ones. These are quick and easy to make and would make great stocking fillers for Christmas.
Card one is made using core-dinations card which has been cut and embossed then sanded.
I called this the embossed bird. I got the idea from Merry of Unstampabelles, who's Design Team card for this months challenge uses this technique. The stickers are from the Sticker Store, and the papers are Stampin Up.
Calendars, I cut A4 card stock to measure 15cm x 24cm, this was then scored at 6cm, 12cm, 18cm giving 4 equal portions, all folds are mountain folds, the top and bottom portions overlap and are adhered together to give a triangle. Before adhering the base together though, Heather and I embossed the card by simply folding in half, and putting the whole piece into one of the larger embossing folders. We used a hot glue gun to adhere our flowers, pearl strands and leaves.
Some images have been removed to conserve space.
All very simple. Hope you find something you like in today's post.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I'll catch up again once we return from our holiday.