Products used are:
- 14 x 28cm Stampin Up Whisper White card, scored and folded in half to make a 14cm square base card.
- Couture Creations Universal Doily Die 'Tatted Lace' C023223
- Cheery Lyn Doily Die DL 103 'Italian Flourish'
- 5cm square tea bag folding papers, you will need 7 folded into the sunflower fold.
- 13cm square of Stampin Up Certainly Celery card
- Gold border peel offs
- Pearls to finish
Use the Italian Flourish Die to cut the Whisper White card
Construct the Tea Bag Folded sections to create the medallion the mount this onto the white die cut doily, mount this onto the square Tatted lace die cut the mount to the base card.
Finish by running narrow gold peel off borders around all four sides, (I also added some to my medallion) and self adhesive pearls.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.