This card is definitely a hybrid card in terms of products used as I've combined a Kaszazz design with some Kaszazz products and some Stampin Up products, card from Blue Edge Crafts and the cat is obviously a real moggie as I've NO idea where I got that brad from. lol
Products used are:
- White dimple card stock A4 (available from Blue Edge Crafts) cut to 21cm x 10.5cm, scored and folded in half. This is the base card.
- Stampin Up Tangerine Tango Card stock (retired) cut to 14cm x 10cm
- Kaszazz Window stamp 1830LL
- Memento Ink - Black
- Kaszazz double sided paper, Terrace Garden / Dots 1361, street scene section cut to 9cm x 7.5cm.
- Plain vellum strip 3cm wide, punched along one edge. Use the Eyelet border punch.
- SU border punch 'Eyelet Border'
- SU punch 13/8" (3.5cm) square
- SU ink pad Cajun Craze
- SU stamp set 'Elements of Style' use the flourish and sentiment
- Acetate cut to 9.5cm x 8cm
- Cat brad
- SU Dimensional foam mounts
- Double sided tape
Use the square punch to punch out the windows.
Using the flourish stamp from Elements of Style, and Cajun Craze ink pad, stamp the flourish in the two bottom corners, and a tiny bit in the top left corner.
Stamp the sentiment with Cajun Craze between the two flourishes under the window.
Using double sided tape, adhere pieces of the strip of punched vellum to represent curtains to the wrong side of the T/Tango card piece.
Again using DS tape, mount the piece of acetate over the vellum.
Poke a small hole with a pricky tool and insert your cat brad.
Using Double sided tape, mount the street scene piece of Terrace Garden to the front of your base card, making sure to position it so that it fills the window once the topper is fixed into place.
Using SU Dimensional foam mounts mount the window over the street scene completing the front of your card.
This is a very easy and quick card to make.
Hope you like the card and find the short tutorial of help.