Followers

Thursday 10 August 2017

A Mixed bag today

Today my post is something of a mixed bag as it's about both In the Hoop Machine Embroidery, plus, some card making.

Firstly the cards.

I recently bought a stamp set by Heartfelt Creations, while this is no where near a new stamp set on the market, it's new to me, so of course I have play with it, lots.....



I made several  of these cards, all with slight variations, but basically the same, all were coloured with copic markers.

The next card is another birdy card, I guess you can see I'm into birds at the moment. This one uses the bird builder punch from Stampin Up, and some itty bitty flowers also punched out, shaped and tinted. The embossed background used Couture Creations JO JO embossing folder.


 The following male card used a retired SU embossing folder with diagonal stripes, which I then added gold and silver metallic Washi tape between the wide channels. the Camera is an SU stamp called Snapshot (retired) and the sentiment is from SU stamp set Perfect Pennants (retired).


The In the Hoop machine embroidery, is a design from Anita Goodesign from a collection called Pocket Purses.
This Owl, and I may have at some point in the past mentioned that I love Owls. Anyway, this little fellow is so cute, and the zipper makes him look like a wide-mouth owl sort of, ish.... a little bit anyway.

There are 12 designs in the collection which include:

  1. Cupcake
  2. Strawberry
  3. crayon
  4. watermelon
  5. Owl
  6. Heart
  7. Flip Flop
  8.  Dog n Bone
  9. Cat n Fish
  10. Butterfly
  11. Tape cassette
  12. Tulip
All are done in the 5x7 hoop and the instructions are very easy to follow with pictures each step of the way.  You can find this set here: Anita Goodesign Pocket Purses
Thank you for calling by today to see what I've been up to, having fun and doing the things I love. It's highly recommended, certainly by me!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs n Stuff,
Beth

No comments: