Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Been CASE'ing again....

5 January 2012

Saw this really lovely card at Splitcoast Stampers this is the link to the original card, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2112931

And here is my card.


I have used Bazzil white linen for my base card which has a finished size of 14cm x 14cm.
the dark layer is Stampin Up 'Night of Navy' and the floral layer is from Stampin Up DSP pack Pasley Petals
the doily is 10cm in circumference. and the die is Spellbinders Fleur De Lise Squares, the largest die, I cut Coredinations card and sanded it to get a slightly distressed look. (The text is a digi image from Crafting Cottage which you can get to via the link on the original card)  I used a zig pen around the edges, and on the word BIG then coated with Martha Steward fine glitter. the stick pin is from Stampin Up's Pretty's Kit. The rhinestone flourish is from Porta Crafts. the organdy ribbon is from my stash and is just common 1" wide organdy. the rose is from Green Tara. I used a Martha Stewart Classic butterfly punch to punch the butterflys then embossed them with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, then sanded to distress them. Kaiser Rhinestones were used to finish.

Sometimes Words are enough.

Happy Crafting,

Beth  :-)













No comments: