Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

Fishy Business

14th January 2013

For a long time now, several years in fact, I've subscribed to  cardmaking.net and their 'Card of the Month'

This months card is called Fishy Business and here are two of the cards I've made from the kit.

The kit comes complete apart from the double sided tape. There are foam mounts, the pens and the cards stock and stickers plus the vellum in this months kit, there is enough to make 4 cards.


The outline stickers are by Elizabeth designs, and are stuck onto vellum. Parts are coloured in with Sakura Gelly roll pens on the right side, then other parts are embossed on the reverse giving the white and textured finish.
The coloured fish and weeds are then fussy cut out and mounted using foam mounts.

I really enjoyed this months project and am now going to go through my outline stickers and see what else I can apply this technique to.

Thank you for stopping by today to have a look at my latest creations.

Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

Merry said...

Very lovely Beth. Great colours.

Dr Sonia S V said...

The fish look so dimensional!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia