Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

Baby Blue

26th March 2012

The image on this card is another one from Wee Stamps, it's a digi image called Angel Cody and I think it's soooo cute!

I coloured the image with Copics and Glitter pens. The cloud was coloured then I added some white flowersoft to get that soft cloud look and feel.

The lovely background paper came from a paper pack bought about 2 years ago from Big W, have not seen it for ages, I found 1 single page and have scanned it so I have it for future use.

The border Congratulations stickers are I think from the sticker store, see link at the right hand side of my page.

The ribbon is from Stampin Up.

My base card is that lovely ribbed card, and is available from Blue Edge Crafts. I cut both the base card and the pattern paper with a scalloped border punch from Stampin Up.

If you haven't seen the Wee Stamp images yet, go check them out! they are so totally adorable. http://weestamps.weebly.com/

Hope you like this cute little fellow!

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,

Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

That is such a fun baby card Beth. Love the texture in the cloud.