This image is another one of Sylvia Zets Wee Stamps, this one is called Amy.
After colouring the image with Copics, I used a Spellbinders classic oval large die to cut it out, but I've kept the balloon outside the die so it didn't get cut off.
I inked the edges while still in the die with Wild Honey and Frayed Burlap just to tone it down a little. I wanted a bright Sunshine look around the image.
The image is mounted onto Spellbinders Classic Scallop Oval, then onto Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles cut out of sugar pink Bazzil card. Behind the Image layers, and above the pattern paper is another Spellbinders die, I think it's call a vine, I no longer have the packaging, and I've had it for a long time. I've had a look on the web site where I bought it, but it's no longer showing, so maybe it's now discontinued. Anyway, after cutting and embossing it, I swiped 'Frayed Burlap' over it to enhance the embossed detail.
I've used Stampin Up's DSP 'Everyday Enchantment' as the pattern paper. the Roses are from Green Tara, and the Gems flourishes are from Kaszazz. The sentiment is computer generated and is die cut with Spellbinders Oval die, small.
The satin edged organdy ribbon and the button are from my stash, the ribbon came from Spotlight and the button as well I think, it came in a pack of heaps of different shaped and coloured craft buttons.
My aim when colouring this image was to give the impression of bright sunlight without washing out the colours, hence the yellow around the edges and the yellow scalloped Oval behind.
On a personal level I'm happy with the finished result. Always looking to improve of course.