Followers

Saturday 28 April 2012

An evening with Heather

28th April 2012

Spent last evening with Heather crafting! we have lots of missed craft days to make up.

These 3 cards are Kaszazz 2 hour workshop cards. I have I must admit tizzied them up just a little bit, because that's what I do.

For any information re products used, or future workshops, contact Heather at hblencowe@bigpond.com. She will be only too happy to help you.





This is the panel I put inside the cards.



There is a link on my right hand panel to Kaszazz should you wish information, although if you live in Salisbury, Elizabeth, Paralowie or Gawler areas, you can't go wrong with Heather.

Happy Crafting.
Hugs,
Beth

1 comment:

Merry said...

You certainly had fun with the Bling, Beth. Wonderful cards that bird stamp looks great.