Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Pilot Luka from La La Land

29th April 2012

I've had this image of Pilot Luka which is a a La La Land digi image coloured and made up for at least 2 months, so I thought it way past time I actually made it up into a card.

I chose to use the lovely Joy Fold card by Beate Johns, you can find her tutorial and video tute at this address http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/joy_fold_card/ I'm a big fan of Beate Johns, I find her work so beautiful, and her tutorials are a joy to watch and follow, and make everything so easy.

Anyway. For this card I used Stampin Up 'Soft Suede' for the base, 'Pacific Point' for the blue fold, and
'Very Vanilla for the stamped image and cloud background, and also inside the card for writing on.
The pattern papers all come from Stampin Up's DSP 'Bella Bleu'.

The sentiment on the front of the card is from Stampin Up's 'Perfect punches'  120516 and matches with the lg oval punch, The sentiment inside the card is from Stamp It and is called 'Circle for you' 4338D.

I coloured my image with Copics, and finished it off with Stickles.
Unlike Beate's card, My image topper is mounted with foam squares onto the blue fold card, as is the front sentiment. The weight of the topper keeps the card closed when flat, and it still stands up well when opened up.



That's all for today folks, check out Both La La Land, there is a link to the right of this page, and Splitcoast stampers, both amazing places to visit for images and inspiration.

Happy Crafting.
Hugs,

Beth 


No comments: