3 of the following cards I made this week. This box card is based on a template from Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft Vol 18 No. 7, however, I have made this type of card before, several years ago and I got the design from the Crafters Companion, it's one of the projects on the accompanying CD.
Anyway, this is my latest version, along with my good friend Heathers which is in different colours (Lilac) but using the same stamps etc.
The stamp sets used are: Stampin Up (Hostess) Punch pot pouri; Baroque motifs; 2 step flower fancy, and Tea shoppe.
We also used pattern paper from K&Company K-ology Addison, and SU cardstock.
Punches used were: SU Boho Blossoms, SU Bird Builder; SU Decorative Lable & SU Top note.
The dies are: Cheery Lyn Fanciful Flourish B117 & Di-Namics leaves.
This next card is one I've made as a sample for my ladies card making group, it's paper tole which I've mounted onto an embossed background.
The image is a Fynmark diecut image, and the embossed background is done with Couture Creations Seedling Nouveau. The 1cm wide velvet ribbon I purchased from Spotlight.
This next one uses a Kaszazz butterfly stamp, a Cheery Lyn flourish die, Crafty Bitz Crystal Sticker, and Prima flower. The die used to cut the leaves is by Di-namics. The background paper on this card is gift wrap, which I scanned and printed out onto A4 sized 200gsm weight card, I scanned it at 600 resolution and it's printed perfectly on my Epson Artisan 730 printer.
One interesting thing, I use greaseproof paper with my intricate dies, to help release the card, it always seemed such a waste to throw away the resulting die cut out of the greaseproof paper, in this card, I've used the greaseproof die cut behind the butterfly, it gives a really delicate touch, much lighter than a paper die cut, now I'm looking at how I can utilise others, no more putting these in the rubbish bin for me!
I hope you like these cards, I certainly enjoyed making them.