Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Punch Anywhere punches

14th May 2012

Recently I bought 3 new Martha Stewart punches. Punches which allow you to punch anywhere on a page or card.
The following 4 cards I've made using those punches.
The punches I've got are called:

 Country Tile

The punch Separated
My Card


Caning Pattern
Punch Separated
My card - All over


Same punch just two repeats for the centre of Cuttlebugs Lace Door cutting and embossing frame.

Diamond Rings


My card using the die as the centre piece of Cuttlebug cutting and embossing die. (sorry can't remember the name)

For a you tube video to see how these punches work go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdBgSmQV238

All coloured card stock used is Stampin Up.

I love these dies, so easy to use, and no restrictions as to where on your project you can punch.

Happy Crafting.

Hugs,
Beth

No comments: