Followers

Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas is fast approaching!

I thought I had made all the Christmas cards I needed, or wanted. However, I keep finding more ideas for wonderful cards which I just have to make.
The next card falls into that category "Must make". I was browsing Split Coast Stampers, and followed a link to Utube, where I saw a really lovely card made by Shonz14nw. My card below is not exactly the same, but close enough to be recognizably based on her lovely work.
I used I've used nearly all Stampin Up products for this card.
The base card is Night of Navy, and the white is of course, Whisper White. The stamp is from the Lovely as a Tree set, and the sentiment is from the Contempo Christmas set.
I used two Spellbinder dies to make the sentiment mount, the long scalloped rectangle and one of the smaller pieces from Doodle bits set.
I used Limeade marker pen to very lightly add a touch of colour to the centre tree, then used a zip pen to add some glue to adhere the glitter.
The only none SU item used was the Cuttlebug embossing folder of Reindeer antlers for the background, which I also glitzed.
I finished off with two SU 1/2 pearls on the sentiment banner.

Here is the link if you want to see the original.
http://youtu.be/R85DV2rJn2Y



My next card, uses the adorable Tatty Teddy. This one is from "Winter Wonderland" A4 ultimate decoupage die-cut pack which makes 80 cards.
This is an easel card and other than the base card which is a ribbed card from Blue Edge Crafts, all the other elements are basically from my scrap box.


Now I'm off to make bonbonnaire for my Christmas Lunch table.

Happy Crafting!

Beth

No comments: