Followers

Thursday 15 December 2011

Tea Bag Folding

15/12/11

Made this yesterday, I had intended it for the Unstampabelles January Challenge, but have since made something else which I like better. That doesn't mean I don't like this card, only that the one I made today, I like even better.

For this I used a ribbed white base card available from Blue Edge Crafts, (see link to the right) the blue and yellow card stock is Bazzil Linen. I used a Martha Stewart border punch to only partially punch the blue layer.
I used a small white doily behind the blue Pendant cut using Spellbinders Shapeabilities Eyelet pendent (Blue Edge Crafts). The Tea Bag medallion is made using Tea-bag folding papers No. 005 from my stash, I've had them so long I can't remember where I got them from.  I finished the medallion with gems plus the centre is decorated with a Prima " Say it in Studs' and a Spellbinders Shapeabilities ribbon banners. I'll use a peel off to add the sentiment when I finally decide what occasion to use the card for.



The blue and yellow together is a lovely bright and cheery combination and pick up the colours in the tea bag papers.

Thank you for looking,

Happy Crafting,
Beth.




No comments: