Followers

Sunday 9 December 2018

Greeting Cards

I've been diligently decluttering 'My Design Studio' aka my disaster area. You may wonder why i call it My Design Studio, Until recently i was on the committee of a local Quilting group, during the second year of my two year term, one of the other ladies kept asking (all of us, not just me) what we called our creative space. I always said 'My disaster area' mainly because that's exactly what it generally looks like,  I cannot interrupt the creative process to put things away, sorry! buts that's how it is.... Any way, back to the story, I kept being told that's not a proper named, anyways, one day I decided that I'd humour her and said okay!  it's 'My Design Studio' oohh!! lovely name she said, and never asked me again. Good I thought!!!! A few weeks later, she staggers into a meeting with a Wood turned sign to go over or on the doors of our respective creative area,  you guessed it, mine said 'My Design Studio' it's beautiful, (but I still refer to the room as my disaster area) My Design Studio is reserved for the very rare occasions when its tidy.

After decluttering my creative space, I found an urge to do something I've done very little of this past year, and that's to make some cards. and here they are, well, not all of them some were Christmas Cards and have already gone to their recipients.

I rather enjoyed the process, seems a break does bring back the enthusiasm after all. So maybe I shouldn't have given away all the stuff I did!  ah well, I have plenty more, really, I honestly do which is why a clearing out was desperately needed.







If you're not into card making, I guess you won't understand, but the pleasure gained from turning plain card stock into something meaningful for an occasion is quite therapeutic.  I love it. 

I hope you like my latest creations, I don't mind if you don't, they are what they are.
Thanks for visiting my blog today, 
I probably won't post again before Christmas, so I'll take this opportunity to wish you and yours, a very Happy Christmas, and a Safe and fulfilling New year.

Hugs,
Beth

No comments: