I've made this card for her.
- Stampin Up Perfect Plum for the base card
- Stampin Up Crushed Curry for the Front and some elements
- Stampin Up Regals DSP
- Stampin Up White Tea Lace doily
- Stampin Up Decorative Label punch
- Stampin Up Bitty Butterfly punch
- Stampin Up Lacy Brocade embossing folder
- Stampin Up Blackberry Bliss stitched ribbon
- Sizzix card, scallop circle 3-D pop up
- Elizabeth dies 726 Balloons
- Elizabeth dies 738 Happy Birthday die
- Elizabeth dies 732 Candle die set
- Spellbinders S4-327 Floral Flourishes
- Corner Chomper punch
- Assorted gems
- Stickles - Diamond
- Double sided tape
- PVA glue
- Foam mounts
The Ribbon actually looks much closer to the Perfect Plum than the photograph indicates.
I used acetate cut in very thin slivers to mount the balloons and flowers, also the Happy as this needed more support than the pop up circle allowed.
The whole card folds down flat and fits into a standard sized envelope.
All the Elizabeth dies are available from Blue Edge Crafts, see the side banner for a link to their store.
Thank you for visiting today.