It's difficult to say that this is a unique piece of work, a ME original because I've seen so many of this type of card out there in craft internet land that I'm not sure that I'm not inadvertently copying what someone else has already done. So, while I can honestly say that I have not set out to deliberately copy someone elses work, this is card is to me, an original.
I've used all Stampin Up products to make this card. I've used the following Stampin Up products:
- Midnight Muse card cut to A5, then scored at 10.5cm and folded in half
- Whisper White cut to 10 cm x 14.3cm then embossed with the Honeycomb folder
- Six-sided Sampler stamp set
- Happiest Birthday Wishes (used inside the card along with some more hexagons)
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink Pad
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink Pad
- Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pad
- Midnight Muse Classic Ink Pad
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad
- Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
- Choc chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Hexagon punch
It's a very basic, quick and easy card to make, the hexagons were stamped onto Whisper White then punched out with the Hexagon punch and mounted with dimensionals onto the front of the card. I used the stamp a ma jig to get the correct placement for the sentiment on the front.
This is the inside of my card.