I saw a few ideas for decorating, but was less interested in how others had decorated their cards than the shape of the card. I LOVE, LOVE this card shape. It's Easy to do, after the photo's of my card, I'll include a diagram to help get you started.
I used the following products for my card:
- Stampin Up's Primrose Petals card stock, Classic Ink-pad and Write Marker
- Stampin Up's Baked Brown Sugar Card stock and Classic Ink-pad
- Stampin Up's Very Vanilla Card stock
- Stampin Up's Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set
- Stampin Up's Elements of Style Stamp Set
- Stampin Up's Lattice Embossing Folder
- Stampin Up's Dimensionals
- Stampin Up's Basic Pearls
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
- Double Sided Tape
This first photo shows the card closed. I had to use my bone folder to help keep it closed for the photo, if this is an issue with you, you can always make a belly band to keep the card shut.
The Second Photo shows the card with the gatefold wings open so you can see how it looks when you first open it.
The third photo shows the card with the easel standing fully open.
This is the diagram for cutting the base card.
The shape of this card is not my idea, but the decoration of it is entirely from my own creativity, the possibilities are endless.
Thank you for visiting my blog today, I hope you can take some small measure of inspiration from what you see.