This months challenge is Sponsored by
Our sponsor this month is Cardmaking Online which is an Australian online only business - by not having a retail store, they avoid significant costs such as rent and electricity which enables them to bring you quality products at the lowest possible prices. They have a wonderful range of cardmaking kits, dies, peel-off stickers, parchment craft materials and much more. Cardmaking Online is sponsoring us with a $25.00 gift certificate as our prize for this months challenge.
Card by Merry
And here is my card inspired by Merry's use of hexagons.
I used the following products in the making of this card:
- Stampin Up's Crumb cake card cut to A5 size
- Stampin Up's Hexagon embossing folder
- Stampin Up's Whisper White card
- Stampin Up's Dimensionals
- Stampin Up's Baja Breeze Ink
- Stampin Up's scraps of double sided Designer series papers
- Scraps of Kaszazz double sided paper
- Spellbinders 'Tags & Flags' Shapeabilities S5-095
- Spellbinders Hexagons Nestabilities (smallest size) S4-368
- Hearty Crafts Easy 3D designs Owl HC7275
- PVA glue with fine nozzle
- Double sided tape
The finished card size is 14.5 x 10.5cm
The Owl is layered and mounted using SU Dimensionals as are the DSP Hexagons, the 'Hello' sentiment is computer generated and also mounted with dimensionals.
Everything else is flat mounted using either double sided tape, or in the case of the narrow and wide ric rac, the PVA glue.
Since this card needs to be posted, I tried to minimise the dimension without eliminating it altogether.
These little owls come in a pack containing 10 images.
The components for each image is individually packaged inside the outer bag.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.