This is one of the cards I made yesterday. I've used these cute little owls before and just love them.
For this card I used the following products:
- Stampin Up's Regal Rose card cut to A5 scored and folded in half
- Stampin Up's Pink Pirouette scrap cm x cm square
- Cheery Lyn Doily die 'French Pastry'
- Marianne Designs designables DS 0916 cutting and embossing folder
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities S5-095 'Tags & Flags' (rickrack die)
- Hearty Crafts 3D designs HC-7275 Owls
Cut the square of Pink Pirouette with the Cheery Lyn die "French Pastry"
Use foam mounts to assemble your chosen owl and mount over the Cheery Lyn Doily, then mount the whole topper onto the front of your pre-prepared base card.
finish by die cutting a scrap using the Rickrack die and adhere above the die cut section at the top of your card.
Quick, easy, pretty and effective. LOVE those dies!
Sorry about the flash effect on the gloss of the owl, took the photo at night and had to use the flash.
Thank you for visiting today, call back tomorrow for another new (to me) die card. The next one will be using some Tea Bag folding.