Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

Craftmad April Swap

16th April 2012

Over at CraftMad, (see the link at the right hand side to check CraftMad out)we have a swap each month. This months was to create a card, then send everything you used to your swap partner, who then has to make a card using the same materials.

My swap partner for this month was Ruth, (54Christie) and here is the card I made today from the items she sent to me.

I do know that some of the card was from Kaiser, and the birds were die  cut using a Tim Holtz Alterations / Sizzex Bigz die called 'Caged Bird', but other than that I can't tell you who the manufacturer is for the products supplied.


I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the inner edges of this gatefold card. I embossed the red card using Couture Creations 'Flutterby Dreamscapes' embossing folder. I added some stickles to the complete butterfly. I also used Stampin Up's Whisper White ink pad to ink the edges of the red die cut bird to make it stand out against the same red of the background.

This card flew together, and I'm really happy with the end result.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Beth

No comments: