Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Bag for Easter Treats.

29th March 2012

No crafting with Heather today, so I was left to my own devices.
Started tidying up my very messy craft room, then decided to tidy up heaps of unfiled paperwork as I couldn't find the printed tutorial I was particularly looking for the other day. Well I found the tutorial, and a heap of other stuff I'd been looking for recently, so now it's all in folders, labeled so I know what's in where. Shame there is probably twice as much STILL to do......

Oh well, that's life.

After all that sorting and work like stuff I simply had to MAKE something. and after making two and stuffing them up in one way or another, I finally came up with something I don't mind sharing with you.

Unfortunately it's EMPTY, would look much better with some choccies inside I'm sure, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I used a Stampin Up Bigz die to cut my box, punched a couple of holes on each side for the handles and threaded ribbon through which is stuck down on the inside with scor-tape, (that won't be moving anytime soon)
The die cut medallion on the front is a combination of 3 different dies, I've used Spellbinders Beaded Circles, Fleur De Lis (one of the small dies in the set) and Eyelets. The little chick in the centre is a brad.


I think I'll fill this with some of those tiny little easter eggs, a combination of solid and filled, should be rather yummy for the recipient, at least I hope so.

Happy crafting,

Hugs,

Beth

No comments: